BURNHARD Nero Stainless Steel Outdoor Pizza Oven incl. Pizza Slicer & Pizza Stone, Pizza Oven, Premium Wood-Fired Oven for the Garden, can be used with Pellets, Charcoal & Briquettes
- READY TO USE IN NO TIME – Once you’ve got the charcoal, wood, or briquettes burning, it takes the oven less than 10 minutes to reach 500 °C.
- CRISPY EVERY TIME – The cordierite pizza stone absorbs heat quickly and holds it in, baking your homemade pizza to crispy perfection in 5 minutes.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT – The body of the oven is made of two layers of stainless steel separated by a layer of wool insulation, allowing it to maintain high internal temperatures for a long time.
- CLEVER DETAILS – The removable door features a built-in thermometer, displaying the internal temperature. And if you start running out of fuel, you can use the refill opening to add more.
- OUR PROMISE - We want you to be 100% satisfied. For this reason, we offer personal customer service with free return shipping.
Details: Your wood-fired oven is going to be the envy of every other pizza maker. The Nero Pizza Oven from Burnhard knows just how the Italian flatbread is meant to be - golden-brown and extra crispy. And the best part is that long waits are a thing of the past - Nero bakes pizza in no time.
With compact dimensions of 40 x 81 x 83 cm, turn your garden or your terrace into a hip pizzeria. Looking for a change of scenery? The oven's 4 collapsible stainless steel legs allow for convenient transport so you can set it right back up in another location.
And Nero bakes a whole lot more than just pizza: it can bake a wide variety of delicious treats, from tarte flambée and quiche to homemade bread. Just set the right temperature - e.g. up to about 260° C for bread.
Nero Pizza Oven technical details:
Dimensions W x D x H: 40 x 81 x 83 cm
Weight: 15 kg
Parts: thermometer in °C und °F, pizza stone (36 x 32 cm), firebox, refill chute, chimney, removable door
Accessories: pizza lifter
Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 18.9 x 11.4 inches